Modern appliances give us a reason to relax because of the efficiency and convenience they provide. Similarly, your washing machine makes your clothes clean and fresh to wear each day. So, whenever there are any signs of issues or malfunction, you need to get it checked. However, you can repair some appliances yourself, but troubleshooting a washing machine is not that simple. You may need to get your equipment fixed by a residential repair technician. This way, your washing machine will have an extended efficiency and you can save on a costly replacement.
When Do You Need Washer Repair Services?
Whenever you notice any abnormalities in the functioning of your washing machine, rather than fixing it yourself or replacing it, get the issue resolved by choosing a professional on-demand washer repair service.
There might be a number of signs indicating that your washing machine needs to be repaired and it’s time to call a repair specialist:
- The Washer Makes Too Much Noise
If you hear too much noise while washing the clothes, your washer may not be stable. Try to arrange the clothes again so they are properly dispersed. If this is not successful, the drum or motor mount may be loose. You can fix it easily, but accessing the mount or drum is risky. It’s better to call a washer repair technician to get it fixed.
- Water Isn’t Filling the Drum
In order to wash the clothes, the drum needs to be filled to a certain level. If the water doesn’t fill the drum, there may be some possible causes, like a twist in the hose, cold and hot water faucets unable to turn on or a delayed cycle selection. The reason could be a blocked filter or a water intake valve. When you are unable to resolve these issues, you may need a technician’s assistance.
- The Drum Isn’t Spinning
If the washing drum isn’t rotating, try to check the lid switch and the belts. While you can easily replace the belts, the lid switch is quite difficult. This requires more effort and expertise to replace. If you are not totally sure how to do it, contact a washer repair technician.
- Water Is Unable To Drain From The Tub
Once your laundry completes its cycle, the remaining water must drain from the tub. Check if the clothes have been entangled and clogged the pump. Also, check the drain pipe for the blockage. If these aren’t the issues, the reason may be the water pump. A professional will assist you to replace the pump and fix the issues.
- The Washer Is Unable To Power on
This can be the issue with the wiring of the washer, but you might not be able to fix this yourself. It’s better to leave any electrical or wiring work to the experts. It can be dangerous for an untrained person to work on these issues. Also, wiring or electrical breakdown can lead to serious damage.
- You Can’t Get the Issue
If you are unable to figure out the issue with your washer, book an appliance repair service with the qualified technicians. The inner functioning of your washing machine is composed of various complex components. If you are not completely sure about the problem, it will be a waste of your time. A residential repair technician will identify the problem quickly and that will save you money. So, book a service repair appointment and avoid the problem from getting worse.
Like any other home appliance, a washing machine can go through wear and tear. It needs to be well maintained in order to work efficiently. If you notice any of the above signs, then your washer may need an immediate repair and you should immediately address it by consulting a washer repair service technician. You can book an appointment with on-demand washer repair service technicians at HWisel; and save money you will spend on the replacement.
At HWisel, we strive to offer you the benefits of on-demand appliance repair services for your Washer. Our robust mobile app platform seamlessly bridges the gap between homeowners and the technicians.
Want best-in-class services for your home appliances?
Book an appointment with our technicians at HWisel and get your issues related to you Washer resolved.
Key Features of Our On-demand Washer Repair Services
- Seamless Bookings: Once the customer books a service with HWisel, the appointment gets confirmed within 10 minutes of residential repair technician’s arrival. Also, the service costs less as compared to the cost of buying a new Washer.
- Easy Scheduling: Solving appliance maintenance problems couldn’t be easier. Customers just need to select the service, check out price, and schedule as per their preferred date and time.
- Real-time Updates: Track the location and Estimated time of arrival (ETA) of Washer repair technician in real-time through a GPS tracker.
- Transparent: Get complete details of the technicians including their name and other information. This feature ensures the safety and security of the customers.
- SOS Alerts: In case of an emergency, customers can send an SOS and the technicians will arrive there as soon as possible.
Special Features of the Technicians At HWisel
- Verified: All the appliance repair service experts are thoroughly verified with a complete background police check. All of them are licensed, insured, and bonded.
- Experienced: The technicians are highly qualified in their field and always courteous with the customers.
Why Is HWisel the Best Choice for Your Washer Repair Services?
We are committed to providing our customers the highest quality of services, and we can go above and beyond to make it better. Whether you are looking for Washer repair or maintenance, we will connect you with the highly trained and experienced technicians near you. Our multiple on-demand appliance repair service options guarantee that your home comfort needs are fulfilled as per your convenience.
The team of highly-qualified and courteous professionals take time to analyze and repair the issues causing your unit to break down. Their hands-on experience with all the leading makes and models will minimize the need for a 2nd visit.
Download the app now, schedule an appointment, and let the technicians help you determine the best way to improve the efficiency of your washer and make its functioning last-longer.